- Tracking Order
- Ordering Guidance
- How long does it take for my order to ship?
- Where is my order?
- Can I make changes to my order?
- Why I didn’t get an email about my order delivery?
- How can I cancel my order?
- How to change/modify billing address?
- What should I do if I did not receive a confirmation email?
- Shipping Info
- What countries or regions do you ship to?
- I still haven’t received my package. Where is my order?
- Why was my package returned?
- Why was my order divided into two or more packages?
- Why hasn't my shipping information been updated?
- What if I am not at my shipping address?
- Are there any additional fees involved in shipping?
- What if I don't want it because of the customs taxes?
- Why it shows that my tracking number is invalid?
- About Shipping Addresses
- Return Policy
- Our Guarantees
- I've returned my item; how soon will I receive my refund?
- How do I return an item?
- What to do if my refund is wrong?
- What items cannot be returned?
- Why didn't I get my full refund?
- Have you received my returned items?
- What payment methods are available in my country?
- Why my payment was declined?
- Why do I need to verify my payment of my order?
- How to pay with points?
- Can I use more than one coupon/offer at a time?
- How long does it take to get back the points?
- Can you refund the price difference?
- What should I do if my promotion code isn't working?
- Can I use one more than one discount?
- Am I able to be refunded the difference for a discount item?
- Terms & Use
- Copyright Notice
- Contact Customer Care
- About Us
- Where are your products sent from?
- Do you offer a wholesale discount for bulk buying?
- Where can I find your latest products?
1. How long does it take for me to receive the package?
Orders has to be processed before it is shipped. The time you wait before receiving the package is made up of Processing Time and Shipping Time.
An order status of "Processing" means your order has been verified and put into processing procedure. Processing time is required because we need to confirm your contact information and delivery address, sort item(s), conduct strict quality checking and pack the item(s). When your order is packed properly, it will be handed in to the shipping company.
An order status of "Shipping" means your item(s) has started to ship, and you can track your order once the tracking number is updated by the courier. Since the whole shipping process involves international shipping, the package might be in transit or going through custom cleareance. During this period, tracking number will not be updated until the item is fetched by the courier company. You may wait for 10 days to get the tracking number updated for Expedited Express and 20 days for Ocean Shipping. Please feel free to contact us if you need help concerning the shipping status of your order.
Processing Time: 7-10 business days
A. Processing Time is calculated from the time you paid and the order is verified (verification Email will be sent after payment).
B. You may change your mind after placing the order, including but not limited to: switch to another color, size, style or a different product, changes in address. If that happens, Processing Time is calculated from the time when the order detail(s) is eventually confirmed. A confirmation Email will be sent informing the updated Estimated Delivery Time.
C. For holidays, processing time may takes longer than it usually is. We will notify you in advance.
We provide a range of shipping methods depending on the product category and the country/region. Your shipping time will be affected by the shipping method you specified. Please refer to the chart below to look into more specific shipping time.
Western United States, United Kingdom
|Eastern United States, Canada, Europe||
Australia, Japan, Singapore
Western United States, Australia
Eastern United States
Mexico, Japan, Singapore
A. Countries which require customs duty. The customs policies differ among different countries. Once the parcel reaches the destination country, any customs or import duties that might occur should be paid by the recipient.
B. Within 1-2 business days, after the order is successfully dispatched, we will provide the tracking number of your order by sending an email to the registered email address.
C. We apologize that the P.O.Boxes and military addresses(APO, FPO)can not be delivered. For the US territories, please leave a note when you place an order. For example, if your address is in Guam, Puerto Rico, you could state Guam, Puerto Rico in the country section.
D. We DON'T provide ocean shipping to the United Kingdom, Europe and Canada.
2. How much does the shipping cost?
The price of shipping varies depending on your selected items, your address and the shipping method you choose. Specified shipping fee could be seen at checkout.
A. Make sure you have selected the correct country/region and entered the correct address;
B. A range of applicable shipping methods are shown, along with its estimated duration and the fee (as shown below)
3. How do I estimate the Delivery Time？
Estimated Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time (depending on your location)
The Estimated Delivery Date is when we expect to fulfill your order based on your country/region and the shipping method you specified. Processing Time along with Shipping Time is counted.
The Estimated Delivery Date could be affected by our inventory availability, processing capacity, and unforeseen factors such as strikes or natural disaster. We will notice you in advance if there are factors that might cause delay in delivering your order.
Please Note: We are not liable for delay caused by the following situations
A. Contact information or delivery address is changed/corrected after placing the order;
B. The product(s) in your order is re-specified, such as changing to a different color, different size, etc, after placing the order;
C. The first delivery attempt is within the Estimated Delivery Date. If the courier has made a first-time delivery attempt within the Estimated Delivery Date, but you missed it/ arranged a pick-up/ the address was invalid, we are not liable for the time when you could actually get the package;
D. Your delivery address is in remote area.
The shipping information will be updated from time to time, and the final interpretation right belongs to Kwoking. You can contact us for more shipping details.