- Tracking Order
- Ordering Guidance
- How long does it take for my order to ship?
- Where is my order?
- Can I make changes to my order?
- Why I didn’t get an email about my order delivery?
- How can I cancel my order?
- How to change/modify billing address?
- What should I do if I did not receive a confirmation email?
- Shipping Info
- What countries or regions do you ship to?
- I still haven’t received my package. Where is my order?
- Why was my package returned?
- Why was my order divided into two or more packages?
- Why hasn't my shipping information been updated?
- What if I am not at my shipping address?
- Are there any additional fees involved in shipping?
- What if I don't want it because of the customs taxes?
- Why it shows that my tracking number is invalid?
- About Shipping Addresses
- Return Policy
- Our Guarantees
- I've returned my item; how soon will I receive my refund?
- How do I return an item?
- What to do if my refund is wrong?
- What items cannot be returned?
- Why didn't I get my full refund?
- Have you received my returned items?
- What payment methods are available in my country?
- Why my payment was declined?
- Why do I need to verify my payment of my order?
- How to pay with points?
- Can I use more than one coupon/offer at a time?
- How long does it take to get back the points?
- Can you refund the price difference?
- What should I do if my promotion code isn't working?
- Can I use one more than one discount?
- Am I able to be refunded the difference for a discount item?
- Payment Methods
- Terms & Use
- Copyright Notice
- Contact Customer Care
- About Us
- Where are your products sent from?
- Do you offer a wholesale discount for bulk buying?
- Where can I find your latest products?
Kwoking respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes trademark or copyright infringement, please send a complaint to [email protected] to lodge a complaint with you. This e-mail does not accept any e-mail that is not related to copyright issues. If you have any further questions, please contact our customer team. If the owners have any concerns about any suspected intellectual property disputes, we will respond promptly to the rights of the owners.
To claim a copyright or trademark complaint, please provide us with the following information:
A description of the IP rights that you claim has been infringed upon;
A description or web-link of the product you claim is being infringed;
Your contact information including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the IP right owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
1. This program is only used to notify Kwoking that your copyright material has been infringed.
2. This email only answers questions about copyright. For further questions, please contact our customer team at support@Kwoking.com.
All content contained in or provided through the Kwoking website, application or service; the property of Kwoking such as text, graphics, logos, Button Icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data editing and software, is protected by International Copyright Law.
The trademark notice
Kwoking is also the owner of the "Kwoking" trademark registered in many countries / regions. The trademark and commercial appearance of Kwoking shall not be used in conjunction with any product or service other than Kwoking in any way that may cause confusion to the customer, or in a manner that demeans or damages Kwoking.